Friday, August 21, 2015

The Ongoing 2015 Summer of Spiritual Schooling: The Depmobile, Batmobile & A Possible Double Murder

This entire summer, which I expected to spend mostly watching and commenting on Jade Helm 15, has rocketed by since the week preceding Memorial Day with such a sense of urgency that it seems it only began a few days ago.  I haven't had time rush by so quickly, pulled along by events seemingly planned from elsewhere, in.....decades.  It began with an ever-expanding set of parables set to the old "Fortunately, but unfortunately" story; fortunately I got a call from the big city, a relative had passed away, and I needed transportation to Florida.  Fortunately I had rented a car before and could rent again, and confident I could do the same in the big city as I did in the small town, I left early for the city so I could spend time visiting with friends.  Unfortunately the car rental company in the big city played by a different set of rules, and so I was turned away.  Fortunately I still had my nice 2000 Taurus, though the corrosion underneath was dangerous and in fact was the reason I wasn't planning on using it.  So my friend, attempting to be helpful, used his nice new gleaming air compressor to helpfully add air to my tires, despite my objections that it wasn't needed. Not knowing the consequences, I allowed him to finish his helpfulness and continued packing. When it came time to go, he produced an iPhone that had belonged to a former tenant, one who had stiffed him for thousands of dollars. He hadn't even a charger, and had no idea what it would take, but wanted to get something for his loss.  I didn't have time to charge and leave it, but he saw that if I took it with me, I could charge it on my way south to Florida.

Finally on our way south, we stop for the night after massive traffic snarls, and I take the luggage in. Most of it, that is.  I left some key items in the car, including my medications and electronic accessories, which I then came back out for about 15 minutes later, after using the facilities.  Being parked in the very front of the [popular, mega-corporate chain] motel, under a street light, one would have thought a car would be safe from thieves, especially when it was also being surveilled by CCTV.  Had I returned to the car 10 seconds later, the look-out would have been able to alert the burglar and they would have absconded with everything in the car that wasn't in the trunk. Apparently this thief had used a 'slim jim' and had a long plastic garbage-can liner  he was getting ready to stuff things into, and in fact as I called out "hey! that's my car!  What the *)($%^$#* are you doing?!?" but being disabled and using a cane, I couldn't run like I used to in my prime, other-wise I would've shot at least one and possibly two unarmed black men that night and wouldn't have felt the slightest bit of remorse doing it.  This, too, is part of a reality that isn't allowed to be part of the current "Black Lives Matter" movement. In fact, the issue of black lives being needlessly snuffed out often overshadows sometimes how it is that people like George Zimmerman aren't all that removed from mainstream American mindsets.  While we could argue cultural factors that have helped create the situation, the reality is stark and simple: young black males are much more likely, and therefore much more suspiciously regarded, as being responsible for a lot of selfish behavior.  Any genuine effort at making police less likely to shoot unarmed black men to death must include an acknowledgement and a fresher policy towards handling this touchy race issue.

The police officer that responded to my call about the break-in turned out not to be a fascist ass, but a genuinely good-hearted detective that, upon first introducing himself to me, apologized to me on behalf of his fair city and what this impression might do to tarnish its good reputation.  He was hispanic, also.  And although I was hesitant at first to call the thief "African-american", I said "dark-complected". Which they were. But that would include hispanics, so I gave my best assessment that they were indeed light-skinned african-americans, a/k/a 'black males', armed with a slim jim and garbage bags.

As it turned out, the iPhone that had been given to me to 'resusitate' for sale to help recompense the stiffed landlord, was in turn taken from me and this was likely to put the negative energy from this 'seized' (i.e. official theft of a sort) device into the hands of a genuine juvenile delinquent, who - if found with it - will have to face more major consequences than if it was merely a standard electronic 'toy'.

While the thief had fled with my cable hub and attached cables (to 'connect' me to power and the internet), he dropped them on the parking lot and there they sat as I waited for Officer Israel X.  The hotel forgave us our $100 tab for the room that night.  These matters, and how struck I was by my timing in arriving on the scene at the very moment it happened, make me pause to reflect.

The next day a rear tire, fairly new, too, blew out....due to the over-pumping of air.  How a nice gesture from a friend, attempting to help, could result in such a thing.....well, fortunately, I had just upgraded my AAA roadside assistance, so I got a free tow back to town.  And fortunately I arrived just as they were about to close the shop to new customers that day.Unfortunately, they couldn't put my car on the lift because of the rust and corrosion underneath. Fortunately, one older mechanic figured a way to use a set of jacks like acupuncture needles, and I was able to have them replace both rear tires. We finally escaped just as they were locking up.

As a result of having lost that time having to deal with the accident, our reservation at the motel we had reserved to stay at for the coming week while we settled the affairs of the deceased was jeopardized because we had a cut-off point of 3am the following day, after which we would lose our week's reservation.

We arrived at our destination with less than five minutes to go before we would have been locked out.

The entire summer has been like this.

The next critical moment came a few days later.  Being that we were going to have to stay "a bit longer" to handle things, I had to go to a local clinic for my [strictly controlled] pain medication. Unfortunately, fter leaving the clinic, less than a block away my car died.  The one with the two new rear tires.  Fortunately it had enough momentum I was able to let it coast into an empty parking lot. I called AAA, and again they rode to our rescue.  Unfortunately, they couldn't revive it on-site so it had to be towed to where we were staying.  Fortunately, we had spent the previous day securing the title to a luxury Mercedes Benz.  "Oh Lord, won't you buy me a Mercedes Benz", and He did!  Not one, but two!  One for each of us!  But only one for this visit; the title to the other was tied up in a forgotten lien, which is one of the next tests.  But when this occurred and the Taurus died, after it was towed the next day to a proper garage, they pronounced the fuel-pump dead and needed to be replaced.  Unfortunately, to do that in a Taurus, the gas tank has to be  dropped, and the rust and corrosion would prevent that, sadly.  The car was officially certified as being unredeemable, and I was given a paltry sum, which they increased by a factor of one tenth in consideration of two brand-new tires.

The Mercedes (it's now mine, though it had to go through more of a chase), is an awesome German-built machine, and while it's okay for we members of the 99% to delight in the ability to have such a fine car at our personal disposal, it should be noted that my ongoing Spiritual Tests have shown me how important it is to remind myself that these machines too are destined for destruction in the near future, but to care for them reverently while they're in our possession, just as we have to care for anything in our possession (my greatest tests have come from the tragedy of having lost the one thing most precious to us - a child).

The entire issue of dealing with pain has set my entire schedule for this summer, and necessitates my attending a monthly appointment that simply can't be transferred to a doctor in another state or even another clinic - period.  I am now on my third trip down to this state, with at least one more left to go, and to do this while also preparing for the likelihood that the entire peninsula will go under the waves soon has been testing my equanimity.

I won't go into the process of securing movers for the operation to relocate the contents of this property, but suffice to say it was illustrative, as well as giving me the opportunity to sort through a range of personalities, and learning then that the outfit we originally settled on was bamboozling us. Despite that, we did meet at least one good-hearted and honest individual as a result of having made that choice, and that led to further business relationships.

I even found time to go visit one of the Walmart Super-Centers - the one in Florida - that was closed in order to be converted to a processing center for the expected crush of fleeing refugees from the sinking of the Carribean islands.  I'll post some of the images; it's rather ghostly, but we're all so inured to these things now that - unless it bleeds - it won't resonate with any kind of panic.  So relax, but at the same time, know that the public hasn't been told the full truth about these matters.  Not yet, anyway.  I'll address the matter of the upcoming Announcement announcing the presence of Nibiru nearby in another post, but meanwhile, this is simply a story about typical summer adventures, and what would such a story be if there wasn't a car chase or murder?

Well, the new Depmobile got a rude reminder of just who fleeting these materialist matters really are when it was backed into by a neighbor, who proved his honesty by coming over with his insurance card at hand while I was engrossed with some workmen. Yes, I was shocked and felt a body blow at how my 'beautiful new car' had been hurt, but after spending an evening in torpor over the whole thing, I weighed what lessons I should be taking from the event, and the next day dropped it off for repair and was taken to the rental car agency to be processed for a replacement vehicle.

As it turns out, most insurance car replacements are the most inexpensive cars a branch has, and this is what I was initially destine for until a cutie-pie female customer overheard what had happened and asked the manager on my behalf if they had a vehicle "commensurate with a Mercedes, if not a Mercedes".  The manager did say the had  brand-new Mustang convertible, and while it wasn't quite "German engineering", it was "commensurate".  It then took everyone on their staff, along with myself, to arrange for me to leave in that car.  The spontaneous teamwork that erupted on my behalf was impressive to see in action, and I marveled at it while not feeling arrogant about it.

So; no car chase (unfortunately for the tale), but some banged-up vehicles in play.  It seems my Ruby Roadster, James Bond edition was to (temporarily) give way to the Batmobile, which now takes me to sensitive installations where I can view military preparations for what might turn out to be impending martial law, if we can't handle ourselves appropriately in the face of hearing the Announcement to be made by Tres Hombre Presidentes Plus Pope next month (or at some point in the remaining year of Obama's second presidential term.....with Mr Obama being the last occupant of the Offal Office).  If there is anything I will contribute to the public's awareness, it's to let them know that we truly do have nothing to fear but fear it's self.

And finally....the double homicide that apparently took place last night on my block, just a few doors down on the other side of the street.

Now, the sheriff's dept. could "neither confirm nor deny that any bodies were transported from the subdivision", nor could it even admit there even WAS an incident in my entire neighborhood, whatsoever!  Yet here I watched, from inside the house, as two heavy-duty diesel MRAP-style refrigerated ambulances pulled up and let their engines idle for over an hour as first one gurney was wheeled into one ambulance - with a sheet drawn completely over the body - and another gurney had someone on it being attended to by a gaggle of dark-suited medical and law enforcement personnel.   None of the police vehicles nor ambulances had any of their colored lights on - it was after 10pm - and the only noise that alerted me to the fact was the two diesel motors that sounded suspiciously like the huge moving vans I had just dealt with.

So WHAT HAPPENED you might well ask, and rightly so!  It's what I did when I first started calliing law enforcement organs, only to be told "don't worry, we've got the public's safety covered", but without telling me anything. Here's a clue: it has to do with what's breaking out all over Earth, what will divide people not by nationalism, not even by amount of wealth, not by religion, or language, or ethnicity; it will be between those who are good-hearted (who practice the Golden Rule), and those who exploit others.  And this was a case of exploitation; apparently a paedophile had nowhere else to go and came to stay with his elderly (early 90s) parents, one of whom called a neighbor and expressed fear for their lives as the paedophile son had threatened them with death unless they backed up his claim that he was living with them to be a caregiver and help them. Social services were called, months ago, and an interview took place, which took a rather long time, but apparently didn't prevent what ultimately happened.  The sex offender had molested two 14-year-old boys in 1993, and then fled, but the victims and their families didn't seem inclined to press charges so the state didn't pursue extradition.  Thus, by the time other offenses had brought the individual to the attention of local law enforcement - since he had returned to this town where his aging parents could support him - the statute of limitations had run out on the sex offenses.

Now, law enforcement won't admit to what happened, and since there are no other family members to do anything about it, the public will likely never be told the full story.  What can we make of this? One thing we can be sure of: if and when cataclysms result in massive numbers of the dead, they'll be placed in those 3-person plastic 'coffin liners' that can contain the dead flesh-suits and prevent as much contamination of the water table and airborne diseases, and that this will be accepted as nonchalantly as this neighborhood I'm temporily calling home while I tool up and down the East Coast in sports cars has accepted this unique and possible double-murder in their midst.










And a slightly-fascist looking Batmobile for my temporary use in hunting down selfish Cover-up artists and the liars and frauds they work for::





The following pictures are snapshots of the shuttered Walmart Super-Center in Brandon, Florida, where it's anticipated many refugees from the Carribean will be processed for placement in sparsely-populated rural areas of the US.  This is the American contribution to assisting our fellow humans that will be displaced by the earth cataclysms as the pending poleshift approaches.  For any complaining of this, consider this: India, along with most of its billion-plus population, is expected to vanish in a matter of mere minutes under the Himalayas as Earth turns over on its axis, completely changing the face of the globe - just as has happened in the past, roughly every 3,657 years.

This Walmart has its now-empty parking lots patrolled by police cruisers lurking and moving slowly around the vast expanses of asphalt.  Two tractor-trailers guard the center approach to the front entrance, parked off the actual asphalt and instead, they sit on the earth islands demarcating the parking lot.  What appears to be barbed wire, or concertina wire, rings the sidewalks running from the two main entrances.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comments relevant to the topics.