Saturday, January 9, 2010



Jan 9, 2010 - Despite my aversion to self-promotion, I recognize by the many emails that come in that I should be doing more to let people know more about me and what I can help them learn about the official Majestic 12 version of "Disclosure" to the human population via the saga of Dan Burisch (who has now reverted to using his original surname Crain since leaving his former wife Deb Burisch and marrying his long-time love Marcia McDowell, his handler and former Operations Director). This I plan to do in the coming weeks, particularly because the pending poleshift draws closer and the public needs to learn as much as possible how they have been bamboozled, how to read the signs, and what to do about it.



In the meantime, I've come across a few pictures from over the years. These are from the Mindshaft files. The one on the left was taken at Jaxx, a Wash. DC-area nightclub, during a show promoting our "Mindshaft Over Matter" CD.


The one on the right and the one below are from 2001, during the "Glimpses from Other Realities" recording sessions, right after the "American Rock Hymns" EP came out - which included remixes of "Into the Light" and "Loving the Human", and "CrumbleDust" w/Perrynoid.


Notice the flag pin; even I was caught up in the gung-ho patriotism of the time. Little did I realize then how our patriotism was being used to help us justify an ominous effort to curb our civil liberties and encroaching martial law, set into motion by 'Big Dick' Cheney, a/k/a MJ-2 or Angler.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comments relevant to the topics.