Saturday, February 6, 2016

Hillary's Email to Me - With Reply

If you're not with me, Don

Hillary Clinton
to me
6 hours ago Details


outraised by $5 million

Don -- 

We just learned that the Sanders campaign raised $5 million more than ours did in January, and they raised another $3 million in a single day after the Iowa caucus.

I’m proud of the campaign we're running -- I'm committed to standing with you to make life better for American families, and I'm ready to fight by your side to earn every vote, take on the Republicans, win the White House, and make history.

But Don, if we don't win this nomination, we'll never get the chance to do those things. So on this important night, show me you’re with me. All I need is $1 to know you're here on this team, fighting in my corner, ready to do what it takes to win:

Don, donate $1

Thank you,

Hillary

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

My reply:

To: Hillary Clinton

RE: If you're not with me, Don

Wow, Hillary, that's one of the most heartening emails I've had in awhile! It tells me that my paltry $10 a month contributions to Bernie have actually proven mightier than the millions of dollars pouring into your super-PACs from the big banks and financial backers who are expecting you to win and make sure all that talk about 'cleaning up Wall Street and making them pay their fair share' remains just that: talk

Well, after hearing that Bernie and We the People have actually made it possible to counter the effects of all that shady money you attract to the Clinton Foundation, we should move to ensuring the audit of the Iowa vote recommended by the Des Moines Register goes forward, and ensures no more voter fraud in the remaining contests will take place. Will you take part in that pledge, Hillary? That would be sooo cool if you will! I think it goes well with your strategy of "me, too!" that you have deployed, most notably in countering charges you're a moderate. 

Of course we all know it's not even a question of being progressive or moderate or liberal, it's a question of whether a candidate - such as yourself - changes their skin depending on the audience of the moment. What's the name of that reptile that does that? Right, a chameleon! You're a steadfast chameleon, and can be relied upon to remain a chameleon! I'm hoping to see what color you turn the next time you speak at the CFR podium and gush over how Henry the K Kissinger lauded your abilities as Secretary of State! 

You do realize Hank (that would be Kissinger) and Big Dick (that would be Cheney) enjoy cigars and brandy in the bowels of the Consistory together, don't you? 'Course you know that building up on 16th Street not only looks more impressive than the White House, it actually emanates more power than both that august building AND the Capitol building combined, and you are so eager to take possession of one that you care little what's in the other! 

So rest assured, you won't have to face unfair media smears of being either a moderate OR a progressive; instead, champion the benefits of the chameleon! I thiink it would be actually as entertaining as a Trump speech!

And thanks again, for letting me know my ten bucks is just as powerful as the Sacks of the Gold Men. Gotta love that perfectly-named financial institution, that gives sustenance to you and your progeny!

Finally, I want you to know you'll be in my prayers for how you'll handle that upcoming indictment, considering the good of the Democratic Party, which could suffer immensely depending on how you handle the coming ignominy. Just remember your plea bargain should have you free from any prison bars for year's end, as I'm sure you'll be anxious to get to your hidey-hole when the big quakes commence.

Sincerely Yours, 
Dondep

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comments relevant to the topics.